Tutorship to a Minor

Designating a Suppletive Tutor for One's Child

To designate a suppletive tutor for your minor child, you must submit your request for authorization to do so to the court. It is also possible to consult a lawyer to help with this step.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?