Québec Health Record: Refusing to Participate or Modifying or Withdrawing a Refusal

Requesting a Copy of Your Information in the Québec Health Record’s Record of Refusals

To request a copy of your information in the refusal register of the Québec Health Record (QHR), you must:

  • Complete the Québec Health Record – Information Request form, and check the box concerning the refusal register; 
  • Send the form to the person responsible for access to the QHR at the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux.
In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the procedure must be carried out by his or her father, mother or legal guardian.
In the case of an incapacitated adult who is under protective supervision , this procedure must be carried out by his or her legal representative (tutor, curator or mandatary).

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?