Filing an Application for Divorce

To file an application for divorce in the Superior Court, one of the spouses must use the services of a lawyer.
To find a lawyer, it is possible to use the online service Find a Lawyer.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?