Orphan’s Pension

Requesting, Changing or Cancelling Income Tax Deductions on an Orphan’s Pension

Requesting, changing or cancelling income tax deductions on a an orphan’s pension, may be done either by:

  • using the Request for Income Tax Deductions online service, or
  • contacting Retraite Québec by phone and providing the required information.

The person can also access the Request for Income Tax Deductions online service through the My Account online service (ClicSÉQUR - Citoyens authentication required), if he or she is registered.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?