Management of Hazardous Waste Materials

Verifying if a Business that Stores or Transports Hazardous Waste has the Required Authorizations

To find out whether a business that stores or transports hazardous waste has the renewable authorization required to perform such activities, you should:
  • use the online service Titulaires de permis – Matières dangereuses résiduelles (in French only)
  • or, contact the Ministère’s regional office for the area where the business is located
Statutory acts other than permits may be issued for hazardous waste management (e.g. for a company to generate energy using waste oil from its own activities). To find out if a business holds a non-renewable authorization, use the online service Registres publics: Loi sur la qualité de l'environnement (in French only).  

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?