Construction or Renovating of a Residential Building | Régie du bâtiment du Québec

Verifying if There Are Claims or Complaints on a Contractor’s Record

To find out whether a contractor has claims or complaints on his or her record, contact the Régie du bâtiment du Québec.

You can also use the
  • online service Outstanding Claims
  • online service Indemnities Paid Since 2009, to see a list of contractors who:
      • have outstanding claims on their record
      • have been the subject of claims for which indemnities have been paid
  • online service Se renseigner sur un commerçant (in French only) to know if a contractor has complaints on his or her record.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?