Claim Slip

Replacing a Lost or Damaged Claim Slip

To replace a lost or damaged claim slip, contact the Centre de communication avec la clientèle at the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.

In certain emergency situations, it is possible to obtain a temporary claim slip at a local employment centre or Services Québec office that offers social solidarity services.

To find a local employment centre or Services Québec office, use the Local Employment Centre Locator, which is available online

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?