Adoption in Québec: Adoption by Special Consent

Filing an Application for Placement in View of Adoption by Special Consent

To file an application for placement in view of adoption by special consent, you must contact the Youth Division of the Court of Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?