Blaster Certificate

Notifying the Commission de la Construction du Québec of a Change of Address as a Holder of a Blaster Certificate

If you hold a blaster certificate and wish to inform the Commission of a change of address, you can proceed in any of the following ways. Be sure to provide any required documents.

  • Use the Commission's online change of address service (in French only). 
  • Fill out the Change of Address Form and mail or fax it to the Commission’s office in your new region.
  • Telephone the Commission’s office in your new region.

You will receive a notice of confirmation of your change of address, which you must keep with your blaster certificate.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?