Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors

Notifying Revenu Québec of a Change of Address as Recipient of the Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors

Please refer to the French version of this page for information regarding special measures taken for COVID-19.


Recipients of the tax credit for home-support for seniors can notify Revenu Québec of their change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d'adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by using Revenu Québec's Change of Address online service (available on its website);
  • by contacting Revenu Québec by telephone or by mail.
Depending on the way the change of address is reported, certain personal information is required.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?