Vehicle Registration: General Information

Notifying the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec of a Change of Address as the Co-owner or Co-lessee of a Registered Vehicle

Please refer to the French version of this page for information regarding special measures taken for COVID-19.

To notify the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec of a change of address, the holder of a registration certificate for a jointly owned or jointly leased vehicle must proceed in one of the following ways:
  • In person, at a Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec  service outlet;
  • By informing the Division des services aux clients of the Société of the new address by mail.
You will be asked to provide certain information.
To find a Société service outlet, use the Find a Service Outlet online service.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?