Interprovincial Red Seal Qualification Program

Notifying Emploi-Québec of a Change of Address as the Holder of a Trade Certificate Bearing the Red Seal Endorsement


To notify Emploi-Québec of a change of address, holders of a trade certificate bearing the Red Seal endorsement should either:


  • use the Service québécois de changement d'adresse
    • online, or
    • through a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at a service counter)
  • or contact the Centre administratif de la qualification professionnelle at Emploi-Québec and indicate the dossier number on your trade certificate

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?