Pensions from a Foreign Country

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Change of Address as a Beneficiary of a Foreign Pension

To notify Retraite Québec of a change of address as a beneficiary of a foreign pension, contact the Bureau des ententes de sécurité sociale of Retraite Québec and provide the required information.

Beneficiaries of foreign pensions may also contact the social security organization of the foreign country directly to notify it of the change of address.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?