Occupational Health and Safety: Income Replacement Indemnity Paid following an Employment Injury

Registering for Direct Deposit of Income Replacement Indemnity Payments following an Employment Injury or Changing a Registration

To register for direct deposit of income replacement indemnity payments following an employment injury or change a registration, proceed as follows:
  1. Complete the Demande d'inscription au dépôt direct ou de modification form (in French only).
  2. Enclose a blank cheque marked “VOID”.
  3. Send the form and blank cheque by mail or fax to the office of the Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail responsible for your region. To find a Commission office, you can use the Nos bureaux online service (in French only).

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?