Compensation of Crime Victims

Registering for Direct Deposit of Benefits Payable Following a Crime or Modifying Your Registration

To request direct deposit of their benefits, compensation recipients must

  1. complete the form Demande d’inscription ou de modification au dépôt direct – Personnes indemnisées par la Direction de l'IVAC (in French only)  ;
  2. enclose a blank cheque marked "Cancelled";
  3. send the form and blank cheque to the Direction de l'indemnisation des victimes d'actes criminels by fax or by mail.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?