Social Solidarity Program

Notifying the Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale of a Change in Your Family or Financial Situation, or another Change in Situation as a Social Solidarity Beneficiary

Please refer to the French version of this page for information regarding special measures taken for COVID-19.


To notify the Ministère of a change in your family or financial situation, or another change in situation, you can either:

  • complete the Statement of Change form and send it by mail or fax, or deliver it in person to a local employment centre (CLE) or a Services Québec office that provides social solidarity services, or
  • contact the Centre de communication avec la clientèle at the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale

To find a CLE or a Services Québec office, use the online service Local Employment Centre Locator.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?