Social Solidarity Program

Requesting the Replacement of a Social Solidarity Cheque that Was Not Received, or Lost, Stolen or Destroyed by Mistake

Please refer to the French version of this page for information regarding special measures taken for COVID-19.

To have a social solidarity cheque replaced, contact a local employment centre (CLE) or a Services Québec office that provides social solidarity services.
To find a CLE or a Services Québec office, use the online service Local Employment Centre Locator.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?