Support-Payment Collection Program | Revenu Québec

Notifying Revenu Québec of a Change of Address as Debtor or Creditor of Support

Debtors and creditors of support can notify Revenu Québec of their change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d'adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by using Revenu Québec’s Change of Address online service (available on its website);
  • by completing the change of address form at the back of the leaflet Moving? and mailing it to the Direction des pensions alimentaires at Revenu Québec;
  • by contacting the Direction des pensions alimentaires at Revenu Québec by telephone or by mail.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?