Civil Status Documents Related to Marriage or Civil Union: Certificate, Copy of an Act or Attestation

Applying for an Attestation of Marriage or Civil Union

To apply for an attestation of marriage or civil union, you must:

  1. complete the form entitled Application for an Attestation 
  2. attach the required payment to the form
  3. send the form and payment by mail or fax to the Directeur de l'état civil in Québec, or submit it in person at a Directeur de l'état civil service counter

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?