Civil Status Documents Related to Marriage or Civil Union: Certificate, Copy of an Act or Attestation

Directeur de l'état civil

Applying for a Certificate or a Copy of an Act of Marriage or Civil Union

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?