Health and Social Services Network: Complaint Examination System

Filing a Complaint Concerning a Program of the Ministère or the Services Provided by a Health and Social Services Institution or Agency

To file a complaint concerning a program of the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux, contact Services Québec.

To file a complaint concerning the care and services received from the following institutions and resources, contact the service quality and complaints commissioner for the region concerned: 
  • a health and social services institution
  • an agency, company or person whose services the institution uses (including intermediate and family-type resources)
  • a community organization
  • a residence for the elderly
  • an ambulance service
  • a health professional

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?