Surviving Spouse’s Pension

Requesting, Changing or Cancelling Income Tax Deductions on a Surviving Spouse’s Pension

Requesting, changing or cancelling income tax deductions on a surviving spouse’s pension, may be done either by:

  • using the Request for Income Tax Deductions online service, or
  • contacting Retraite Québec by phone and providing the required information.

The person can also access the Request for Income Tax Deductions online service through the My Account online service (ClicSÉQUR account authentication required) if he or she is registered.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?