Social Assistance Program

Requesting the Replacement of a Social Assistance Program Cheque that Was not Received or that Was Lost, Stolen, or Destroyed by Mistake

To have a social assistance cheque replaced, contact a local employment centre (CLE) or a Services Québec office that provides social solidarity services.

To find a CLE or a Services Québec office, use the online service Local Employment Centre Locator.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?