Social Assistance Program

Notifying the Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale of a Change of Address as a Social Assistance Program Beneficiary

To notify the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale of a change of address, proceed in one of the following ways:

  • Use the Service québécois de changement d’adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at a service counter) and provide the required information.
  • Fill out the Statement of Change form and send it in by mail or take it in person to a local employment centre (CLE) or Services Québec office that provides social solidarity services, or
  • Call the Ministère’s Centre de communication avec la clientèle.

To find a CLE or Services Québec office, use the Local Employment Centre Locator online service.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?