Disabled Parking Permit

Notifying the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec of a Change of Address as Holder of a Disabled Parking Permit

The holder of a disabled parking permit can notify the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec of his or her change of address in one of the following ways:

  • if the permit holder has a driver’s licence, he or she can notify the Société of the new address for the licence using the Service québécois de changement d'adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters).
  • Mail the required information to the Société's disabled parking permit department;
  • Call the Société’s Centre de relations avec la clientèle
  • Go to one of the Société’s service outlets.

The find a SAAQ Service Outlet, use the Find a Service Outlet online service.


It is possible to ask the Société to forward the new address to the Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?