Contesting or Executing a Decision of the Régie du logement

Contesting a Decision by the Régie du logement

To contest a decision by the Régie du logement, an application for correction, revocation or review, as the case may be, must be filed with the Régie.

For all other applications, a motion for leave to appeal must be filed with the Court of Québec within the prescribed time; recourses may also be taken before the Superior Court.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?