Annulment or Dissolution of a Marriage or Civil Union

Obtaining information about the annulment of a marriage or civil union

Aditionnal information can be obtained by contacting the ministère de la Justice.
Information is also available in the following sections of the ministère de la Justice website:
  • Annulment or Dissolution of a Marriage
  • Dissolution of a Civil Union

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?