Marriage and Civil Union | Ministère de la Justice

Requesting the Designation of an Officiant for a Marriage or Civil Union

To request the designation of an officiant for a marriage or civil union, fill out the form Application for the Designation of an Officiant of a Marriage or Civil Union, and send it to the Directeur de l’état civil.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?