Québec Immunization Program (vaccination)

Obtaining a New Vaccination Record Booklet

To obtain a new Vaccination Record booklet, you may either

  • download or order a Vaccination Record booklet on the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux website, or
  • contact your local community services centre (CLSC) or the Service de la diffusion of the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux.

To obtain the contact information of a CLSC in your area, use the online tool called Finding a Resource.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?