Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses

Claiming the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses

To claim the tax credit for childcare expenses,

  1. When completing your income tax return, fill out Schedule C – Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses, using your RL-24 Summary – Childcare expenses and your receipts from the provider of the childcare services.
  2. Attach the form to your personal income tax return for the tax year concerned.
  3. Send to Revenu Québec.

Do not attach the RL-24 (in French only) and receipts to your tax return. However, you must keep them in order to be able to provide them to Revenu Québec if so requested.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?