Management of Hazardous Waste Materials

Applying for a Renewable Authorization to Use, Transport, Store or Dispose of Hazardous Waste

To apply for a permit to use, transport, store, treat or dispose of hazardous waste, call the regional office of the Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques for the area where the business is located.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?