Hunter’s or Trapper’s Certificate

Obtaining More Information on the Hunter’s or Trapper’s Certificate or the Certificate of Achievement

For further information on the hunter’s or trapper’s certificate or the certificate of achievement, contact the Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs.

You can also refer to the Certificat du chasseur ou du piégeur et certificat de réussite  (in French only) section of the ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parc website.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?