Hunter’s or Trapper’s Certificate

Notifying of the Death of the Holder of a Hunter’s or Trapper’s Certificate or a Certificate of Achievement

You must notify the Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs, in writing, of the death of a holder of a hunter’s or trapper’s certificate or a certificate of achievement, as well as return the hunter’s or trapper’s certificate or the certificate of achievement and provide the death certificate issued by the Directeur de l’état civil.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?