Low-Rental Housing Program

Société d'habitation du Québec

Applying for Low-Rental Housing for Off-reserve Native People

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?