Child Assistance Measure | Retraite Québec

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Change of Beneficiary for the Child Assistance Measure (Between Two Spouses)

To notify Retraite Québec of a change of beneficiary for the Child Assistance Measure between two spouses, the form Change of Beneficiary Between Two Spouses in the Same Family – Child Assistance must be completed and mailed to Retraite Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?