Partition of Benefits Accumulated in a Supplemental Pension Plan over a Separation

Applying for a Statement of the Benefits Accrued in a Supplemental Pension Plan following a Divorce or Separation

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

Apply to the plan administrator for a statement of benefits using the form made available by Retraite Québec, or by way of a letter, including all the required documents and information. Send this all to the pension plan administrator. 

Former spouses can apply for a statement of benefits as soon as they have taken the steps in the separation process indicated in the forms.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?