Compensation for Bodily Injuries Sustained in a Traffic Accident

Notifying the Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec of a Change of Address as a Recipient of Compensation for Bodily Injuries

You can notify the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec of a change of address in any of the following ways:

  • Use the Service québécois de changement d'adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or in person at a service counter).
  • Send your new contact information and the required information to the SAAQ’s Service aux accidentés by mail.
  • Telephone the SAAQ’s Centre de relations avec la clientèle and provide the required information.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?