Pensions from a Foreign Country

Applying for a Pension from a Foreign Country

To apply for a pension from a foreign country, contact the Bureau des ententes de sécurité sociale of Retraite Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?