Public Sector Retirement Pension Paid by Retraite Québec

Requesting an Increase in Source Deductions from a Public Sector Retirement Pension

To request an increase in the source deductions from a retirement pension:

  1. Complete sections 1, 3 and 6 of the Source Deductions Return 2017, for provincial income tax.
  2. Complete the identification, “Additional tax to be deducted” and “Certification” sections of the 2018 Personal Tax Credits Return, for federal income tax.
  3. Mail the forms to Retraite Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?