Public Sector Retirement Pension Paid by Retraite Québec

Registering for Direct Deposit of Payments from a Public Sector Retirement Pension to a Financial Institution Outside of Canada

To register for direct deposit of payments from a public sector retirement pension to a financial institution outside of Canada, do one of the following:

  • Complete parts A and B of the form Application for Direct Deposit Outside Canada.
  • Ask the financial institution to complete part C of the form.
  • Attach a specimen cheque marked “VOID”, or a bank statement if the financial institution is not located in the United States.
  • Send by mail to Retraite Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?