Child Custody and Visiting or Outing Rights

Requesting Assistance to Organize or Protect Visiting or Outing Rights, or in the Event of a Child Abduction

To request assistance in organizing or protecting access rights or in the event of a child abduction, you must contact the Central Authority for Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?