Filiation | Ministère de la Justice

Obtaining Information on Filiation

Additional information on filiation can be obtained by contacting a lawyer or the ministère de la Justice.

You must contact a lawyer for any additional information on the following:

  • an action for disavowal;
  • an action contesting paternity;
  • an action for contestation of status;
  • an action claiming filiation.

It is also possible to consult the Filiation section of the ministère de la Justice website.  

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?