Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses

Registering for Direct Deposit of Advance Payments of the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses or Changing a Registration

You can register for direct deposit of advance payments of the tax credit in either of the following ways:

  • Use the online service Register for Direct Deposit (requires My Account registration).
  • Fill out the form Register for Direct Deposit, and enclose it with your application for advance payments.

To change your registration, use the online service Change Direct Deposit Information For Support Payments.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?