Solidarity Tax Credit

Registering for Direct Deposit in Order to Receive Payments of the Solidarity Tax Creditor or Changing a Registration

To register for direct deposit of payments of the solidarity tax credit an individual must:

  • use the Register for Direct Deposit online service (must be registered for My Account), or
  • enclose with his or her tax return a blank personal cheque with the word "VOID" as well as his or her name and social insurance number written on the front, and
  • fill out the Request for Direct Deposit form and enclose it with your tax return.

To change a registration, an individual may either:

  • use the Change Direct Deposit Information online service, or
  • fill out the Request for Direct Deposit form with the new information and send it to Revenu Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?