Complaint Concerning Services Offered by a Contractor | Régie du bâtiment du Québec

Report Construction Work Done by an Unlicensed Contractor

To report construction work by an unlicensed contractor, proceed in one of the following ways:

  • Use the online service Report unlicensed work.
  • Or, fill out the form Report unlicensed work and mail it to the Bureau de gestion des plaintes at the Régie des bâtiment du Québec.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?