Rental of housing : complaint for discrimination

Obtaining mediation services in the event of discrimination in the rental of housing

The Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse may enter into mediation with a landlord in an effort to get the landlord to reconsider his or her refusal to rent a dwelling.

To obtain mediation services, contact the Commission office in your region.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?