Rental of housing : complaint for discrimination

Filing a complaint regarding discrimination in the rental of housing

To file a complaint, contact the regional office of the Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?