Vehicle Registration: General Information

Requesting a Refund of Registration Fees after Leaving Québec

To request a refund of your registration fees after leaving Québec, send a written request along with the required documents to the SAAQ’s Division des services aux clients

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?