Protective Supervision of Persons of Full Age

Applying for the Institution of Protective Supervision for a Person of Full Age

To apply for the institution of protective supervision for a person of full age, you must

  • file a motion with a Superior Court clerk or a judge of the judicial district where the person of full age in need protection is domiciled, and
  • enclose the required documents and payment

Due to the complexity of the procedure, it is suggested that you use the services of a lawyer or notary to complete it.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?