When a Couple Separates

Marriage and Civil Union Regimes

Obtaining More Information on Matrimonial and Civil Union Regimes

Additional information on matrimonial and civil union regimes can be obtained by contacting a notary, an attorney or the ministère de la Justice.

Information is also available in the Marriage section of the ministère de la Justice website.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#5;#Ministère de la Justice;#